The lawyers of the Tucker Law Firm, PLC are experienced in protecting and enforcing civil rights. Our lawyers have successfully represented individuals who have had their civil rights violated by both the government and private entities. These cases include violations by:
- wrongful arrest;
- unlawful search and seizure; and
- excessive force.
Schools, Colleges and Universities:
- wrongful discipline;
- denial of due process;
- discrimination in discipline, course selection, grading, or participation in extracurricular activities; and
- failure to address bullying and harassment.
- discrimination in providing benefits and services based on race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability; and
- denial of due process.
- discrimination in providing goods and services based on race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.